SPEED auto belay with 16 meter kernmantel rope, integrated descent module and counter. Very fast retracting (Olymic) sport climbing auto belay!
Characteristics CWD16 SPEED Auto Belay, max. 16 meter
- SPEED auto belay
- Retraction speed: appr. 4.0 m/s (13.1 ft/s)
- Fall arrest device and automatic descender
- Up to 16 meter (52.5 ft) downhill height
- Automatic descend function to allow the user to descend automatically and in a controlled manner after a fall or above
- Automatic retraction (core jacket) lifeline
- Reduces fall force to an absolute minimum;
- Min. climbers weight = 10 kg (22 lbs)
- Max. climbers weight: 150 kg (331 lbs)
- STAR series® patented and modular design
STAR series devices, patented and recognized design
HONOR Safety & Consultancy offers a complete range of 17 different devices for fall protection, rescue, descent, evacuation, man riding winches, climbing wall devices and fall protection under the brand name STAR series.
These in-house developed devices set a new standard in the field of personal safety, fall protection and rescue and evacuation. The designation CWD stands for ‘climbing wall descender’ (auto belay). An automatic device whose lifeline rolls in and out. The device offers freedom of movement and also certainty that if a fall occurs, the device intervenes, arrest the fall immediately and allows the climber to descend safely.