Use of SEABOB RESCUE by divers
The use of the SEABOB RESCUE by divers is interesting! Because of this, divers do not have to swim during submersion such as searches for water victims under water. Also, the reduced physical effort consumes less breathing air and you can carry out searches faster and longer! In addition, the SEABOB RESCUE can dive up to 40 meters deep (adjustable maximum dive depth), and can be equipped with lights, film and photo cameras and sonar equipment!
The maximum speed is about 20 km per hour and works on Li-ion batteries. With a length of 1.15 m and a weight of 34 kg to be called compact and therefore fits on almost every push-out vehicle!
Ideal in combination with Rescue TIP BOARD
In combination with the Rescue TIP BOARD, the SEABOB RESCUE is the ideal system for surface disposal.
Features SEABOB Rescue
- Lightweight, powerful and quickly deployable vessel
- Stable, fast and very manoeuvrable
- Can be used anywhere, ditches, canals, lakes, fast-flowing rivers, seawater
- Also for use at dive rescue and search
- Speed up to 20 km per hour
- Weight 34 kg
- Cruise time 60 min at above average speed per battery charge