The HONORail-8800 system offers many advantages over vertical cable systems: significantly shorter dropping distance and lower falling force on the body. In fact no wear and tear, considerably lower total costs of ownership. Vertical and inclined rail profile through which a trolley moves with the user during climbing and lowering. The trolley is mounted on the top or bottom in a rail profile. When a user falls down, the trolley immediately intervenes and arrests the fall within a few centimeters.
Features HONORail-8800 system
- Permanently installed rail system
- Vertical and inclined rail profile
- Locable & removable Trolley (with integrated tire damper and carabiner) per user
- Trolley automatically moves with user movements
- Trolley arrests the fall within a few centimeters;
- Unlimited system lengths
- In accordance with European Standard EN 353-1: 2014
- All components (except Trolley) without moving parts and therefore maintenance and malfunction
- Resistant to all weather conditions
- Tested against dirt, oil, heat, low temperatures, corrosion resistance
- Curves possible
- Versions: galvanized steel, stainless steel
Installation on: (cage) ladders, windmills, production platforms, vent stacks, stairs storage tanks with floating roofs, etc.
For entry where the manhole is at ground level, a removable rail extension is also possible which can be placed on the upper rail section. For ladders for roof and platform access, the rail can protrude above the ladder for a safe exit.