The housing of the MaxiBloc fall arrest block is made of PC ABS plastic and fits in the palm of your hand. The device is equipped with (four) 4 meters (13.2 ft) of Dyneema® webbing lifeline, with high cut resistance. The lifeline rolls out and in with the movements of the user. The devices are perfectly suitable as a fall arrest device for situations where little freedom of movement is not a problem. If more freedom of movement is required to carry out the work properly, it may be better to opt for a STAR series fall arrest device.
Features MaxiBloc fall arrest block
- Low weight;
- Lifeline length: 4 meters (13.2 ft) Dyneema®;
- Freedom of movement: up to 4 meters (13.2 ft);
- Lifeline fall absorber: integrated into the strap above snap hook;
- Optionally available: Duo connector for connecting two; MicroBloc’s to a double safety rope.
- The MaxiBloc is approved in accordance with European Standard 360