The FAB15R fall arrest block with rescue function offers up to 15 meters (49 ft) of freedom of vertical movement and limits the fall distance & fall force to a minimum in the event of a fall incident. The Fall Arrest Block has a built-in rescue winch, that allows a person (after a fall) to be lifted up or down in a controlled manner. As a result, it is not necessary for a rescuer to descend to a victim, thus avoiding unnecessary time loss.
Features FAB15R Fall Arrest Block
- STAR-series patented and modular appliance design;
- Up to 15 meters (49 ft) of cable length;
- With integrated manual rescue function (hoisting and descending);
- Required winch force approx. 10 daN at mass 150 kg (331 lbs);
- Automatic retracting lifeline (SRL);
- Reduces the braking distance and fall force to an absolute minimum;
- Maximum mass (user weight + tools, etc.) = 150 kg (331 lbs).
STAR-series devices, patented and recognized design
HONOR Safety & Consultancy offers a complete range of 17 different devices for fall protection, rescue, descent, evacuation, winches, climbing wall equipment and fall protection under the brand name STAR-series. These devices developed in-house set a new standard in the field of personal safety.
Self Retracting Lifeline
SRL is the abbreviation for ‘Self Retracting Lifeline’, the English name for fall arrest device; a fall protection device whose lifeline automatically unrolls and rolls in with the movements of the user. It offers optimal freedom of movement with the certainty that, if a fall occurs, the device intervenes immediately, arrests the fall and stops the user within a very short distance.