The HONOR Tripod looks like other tripods but it is not. This lightweight aluminum anchor point has many distinctive function advantages and is engineered in such a way that the practical life span, safe and proper operation are considerably longer.
The head contains three certified, swivel fastening eyes and an ‘over-head’ attachment point. The three pivoting eyes can be used to attach equipment with different safety functions and ‘tui-lines’ (braces) to prevent the tripod from tilting during ‘over-the-edge’ rescue operations. Head is also wide, so that there is sufficient space for appliances between legs. Large leg guide with narrow size tolerances in the head, so that legs do not damage during positioning / shifting tripod on rough (er) standing surface, which leads to rejection.
High tripod, so that when entering confined spaces and rescue, there is sufficient space to lift the victim completely above a manhole or edge. Telescopic adjustable legs if lower available set-up height or above-ground manholes (one leg on tank).
In addition to 3 fastening eyelets under the head also possibility of appliance fastening (fall protection, rescue, evacuation etc.) by means of modular mounting brackets on the legs. HONOR only manufactures mounting brackets i.c.m. our anchor points and STAR series devices are certified by NoBo.
– Height, adjustable (7 steps): 1,700 – 2,800 mm (103” – 110”)
– Legs: diameter: 1,560 – 2,340 mm (61.4” – 92.1”)
- Attachement points:
– 3 swivable eyes (under tripod head)
– “Over-head” (over tripod head)
– On legs (using certified modular HONOR mounting brackets)
– Under Tripod head (central attachment eye):
– Users: max. 2 people, or:
– Loads: max. 500 kg (1,100 lbs)
– On Tripod legs:
– Max. 120 kg (265 lbs)
· ‘Over-the-edge’ setup (for rescue):
– Capacaty on lashing rope: max. 200 kg (441 lbs)
– Over tripod-head (cable guide)
– Three swivable fastenings (under tripod head)
- Visual indicator (red): if legs are set too long
- STAR-series® devices: HONOR Tripod is Notified Body approved combined with all relevant devices from the STAR series + modular mounting brackets;
- Tokel line, 16 mm core sheath;
- Line tensioner, 16 mm kernmantle line, stainless steel;
- Trolley, for the guidance of a (rescue) stretcher on the ‘over-the-edge’ system (1 per stretcher);
- Carabiners, to attach devices, trollies and tripod to object;
- (air) Winches;