The housing of the MicroBloc fall arrest block is made of PC ABS plastic and fits in the palm of your hand. The device is equipped with (two) 2 meters (6.6 ft) of Dyneema® webbing lifeline, with high cut resistance. The lifeline rolls out and in with the movements of the user. The devices are perfectly suitable as a fall arrest device for situations where little freedom of movement is not a problem. If more freedom of movement is required to carry out the work properly, it may be better to opt for a STAR series fall arrest device.
Features MicroBloc fall arrest block
- Low weight
- Lifeline length: 2 meters (6.6 ft) Dyneema®
- Freedom of movement: up to 2 meters (6.6 ft)
- Lifeline fall absorber: integrated into the strap above snap hook
- Optionally available: Duo connector for connecting two MicroBloc’s to a double safety rope
- The MicroBloc is approved in accordance with European Standard 360