FPED15 fall arrest block with automatic decend (lowering) function offers up to 15 meters (49 ft) of user movement and reduces the braking distance and fall arrest forces to a minimum in the event of a fall. The device allows the user to descend automatically and in a controlled manner up to a maximum of 15 meters (49 ft) after a fall or incident.
Features FPED15 fall arrest block with automatic descender
- STAR series patented and modular appliance design
- Approved as fall arrest device and automatic descent device
- Up to 15 meters (49 ft) of cable length
- Automatic descend function to allow the user to descend automatically and in a controlled manner after a fall or incident
- Automatic retracting lifeline;
- Reduces the braking distance and fall force to an absolute minimum;
- Maximum mass = 150 kg (331 lbs)
STAR-series devices, patented and recognized design
HONOR Safety & Consultancy offers a complete range of 17 different devices for fall protection, rescue, descent, evacuation, winches, climbing wall equipment and fall protection under the brand name STAR-series. These devices developed in-house set a new standard in the field of personal safety.
Self Retracting Lifeline
SRL is the abbreviation for ‘Self Retracting Lifeline’, the English name for fall arrest device; a fall protection device whose lifeline automatically unrolls and rolls in with the movements of the user. It offers optimal freedom of movement with the certainty that, if a fall occurs, the device intervenes immediately, arrests the fall and stops the user within a very short distance.