The Fall arrest block FAB15 with Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) offers up to 15 meters (49 ft) freedom of vertical movement to the user and limits braking distance and fall arrest forces to a minimum in case of a fall.
Features fall arrest block FAB15
- Star-series patented and modular appliance design;
- Up to 15 meters (49 ft) of cable length;
- Automatic retracting lifeline (SRL);
- Reduces braking distance (vertical displacement, obstacles!) and fall force to an absolute minimum;
- Maximum mass (user weight + tools, etc.) = 150 kg (331 lbs);
- Modular with all HONOR anchor points such as: HONORope® systems, tripod, TwinSleeve® davit, FlangeClamp® and TankClamp®;
STAR-series devices, patented and recognized design
HONOR Safety & Consultancy offers a complete range of 17 different devices for fall protection, rescue, descent, evacuation, winches, climbing wall equipment and fall protection under the brand name STAR-series. These devices developed in-house set a new standard in the field of personal safety.
Self Retracting Lifeline
SRL is the abbreviation for ‘Self Retracting Lifeline’, the English name for fall arrest device; a fall protection device whose lifeline automatically unrolls and rolls in with the movements of the user. It offers optimal freedom of movement with the certainty that, if a fall occurs, the device intervenes immediately, arrests the fall and stops the user within a very short distance.