The Fall arres block FAB15 with Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) offers up to 15 meters (49 ft) of freedom of verical movement and minimizes the fall distance (= stopping distance) and fall force.
Features fall arrest block FAB15
- Star-series patented and modular appliance design;
- Up to 15 meters (49 ft) of cable length;
- Automatic retracting lifeline (SRL);
- Reduces braking distance (vertical displacement, obstacles!) and fall force to an absolute minimum;
- Maximum mass (user weight + tools, etc.) = 150 kg (331 lbs);
- Modular with all HONOR anchor points such as: HONORope® systems, tripod, TwinSleeve® davit, FlangeClamp® and TankClamp®;
STAR-series devices, patented and recognized design
HONOR Safety & Consultancy offers a complete range of 17 different devices for fall protection, rescue, descent, evacuation, winches, climbing wall equipment and fall protection under the brand name STAR-series. These devices developed in-house set a new standard in the field of personal safety.
Self Retracting Lifeline
SRL is the abbreviation for ‘Self Retracting Lifeline’, the English name for fall arrest device; a fall protection device whose lifeline automatically unrolls and rolls in with the movements of the user. It offers optimal freedom of movement with the certainty that, if a fall occurs, the device intervenes immediately, arrests the fall and stops the user within a very short distance.