The HONOR Personal Evacuation Device PED15 offers the user maximum freedom of movement and allows him to descend automatically and controlled after a fall or jump. The device can be used as a personal evacuation device where per person one person descends at a time downwards.
Features Personal Evacuation Device PED15
- Approved in accordance with European Standard EN 341
- The PED15 offers 15 meters freedom of movement to the user and let the user descend automatically thanks to the integrated descent brake.
- Descent speed appr. 1.0 m/s (150 kg)
- Capacity: max. 150 kg (331 lbs)
- Accessory – rotatable ergonomic handle
HONOR Safety & Consultancy introduces a comprehensive line of fall protection and rescue equipment under the name STAR-series. These completely newly developed devices set a new standard in the field of personal safety, fall protection and rescue & evacuation. The name SRL is an abbreviation of ‘self retracting lifeline’. An automatic device whose lifeline rolls in and out. The device offers freedom of movement and also certainty that in the event of a fall, the device intervenes and arrests the fall.