The HONOR Personal Evacuation Device PED33 offers maximum freedom of movement and allows the user to descend automatically and controlled after a fall or jump. The device can be used as a personal evacuation device where per person one person descends at a time downwards.
Features Personal Evacuation Device PED33
- Approved in accordance with European Standard EN 341
- The device offers up to 33 meters of freedom of movement and allows the user to descend safely after a fall
- Descent speed: appr. 1.0 m/s (150 kg)
- Capacity: max. 150 kg (331 lbs)
- Accessory – rotatable ergonomic handle
HONOR Safety & Consultancy introduces a comprehensive line of fall protection and rescue equipment under the name STAR-series. These completely newly developed aircraft set a new standard in the field of personal safety, fall protection and rescue and evacuation. The name SRL is an abbreviation of ‘self retracting lifeline’. An automatic device whose lifeline rolls in and out. The device offers freedom of movement and also certainty that in the event of a fall, the device intervenes and arrests the fall.