The RG-200 Descent & Evacuation System, fast, safe and controlled descent of one person in case of calamities of altitude (maximum 150 m line length).
G-200 Descent & Evacuation System
Simple operation by means of a lever with which the person himself regulates and controls his downward speed. The descent is stopped when the handle is fully released, as is the complete squeezing of the handle.
The system is made of maintenance-free light metal, corrosion is solid and coated. With the aid of the operating lever, the descending person, or the rescuer, can steplessly regulate the descent speed or stop if desired. The triangle seat is completely disconnected from the user after activation of the quick release.
Features G-200 Descent & Evacuation System
- Closed appliance housing for protection of descending line;
- Up to 150 meters downhill height;
- Fail-Safe descent control (stops when releasing and too far squeezing lever);
- Kernmantel lifeline, 9 mm;
- Carabiner hook type C734, Quick-Lock.
- Painterline connection (offshore version) for connection to lifeboat;
- Triangelsit (offshore version) with Triple-action quick-release;
- Complete in ready bag;
- Modular with all HONOR anchor points such as: HONORope® systems, tripod, TwinSleeve® davit, FlangeKlem® and TankKlem®;