The fall arrest block FAB15R offers the user up to 15 meters of freedom of movement and reduces the braking distance and fall arrest forces to a minimum in the event of a fall. The device has a built-in rescue winch with which a person can be hoisted up or down in a controlled manner after a fall.
Features fall arrest block FAB15R
- Fall arrest device FAB15R with rescue function
- Up to 15 meters of freedom of movement;
- Rescue function to manually rescue the employee after an incident;
- Automatically retracting lifeline;
- In the event of a fall, the braking distance and fall arrest force are kept to a minimum;
- Maximum load 150kg
STAR-series devices, patented and recognized design
HONOR Safety & Consultancy offers a complete range of 17 different devices for fall protection, rescue, descent, evacuation, winches, climbing wall equipment and fall protection under the brand name STAR-series. These devices developed in-house set a new standard in the field of personal safety.
Self Retracting Lifeline
SRL is the abbreviation for ‘Self Retracting Lifeline’, the English name for fall arrest device; a fall protection device whose lifeline automatically unrolls and rolls in with the movements of the user. It offers optimal freedom of movement with the certainty that, if a fall occurs, the device intervenes immediately, arrests the fall and stops the user within a very short distance.