The STAR series Rescue and evacuation device MOD450 is a multi-person descent and rescue device. The aircraft has a lifting and lowering rescue winch and is an ideal tool for descending heights and saving steep slopes.
Features Rescue and evacuation device MOD450
- Approved in accordance with European standard EN 341, EN 1496 and EN 1808 and machine directive 2006/42 / EC;
- The device allows the user (s) to descend in a controlled manner up to 450 meters downhill;
- Also suitable for saving victims from steep slopes;
- Descent speed 0.6 m / s (100 kg);
- The unit contains a manual rescue function;
- Maximum weight 200 kg.
HONOR Safety & Consultancy introduces a complete line of fall protection and life-saving equipment under the name STAR-series. These completely newly developed devices set a new standard in the field of personal safety, fall protection and rescue and evacuation.